I replenished my playdoh supply yesterday on a whim...we rarely do playdoh anymore. I bet I could count on one hand how many times we've played with the stuff in the last five years (what a lame mom I am!). But for $1.84 for a four pack, I figured, "why not?"
I had complete bliss in my house for about 4 hours yesterday....complete bliss! Here is some of what Lauren and two of her friends created:
I had complete bliss in my house for about 4 hours yesterday....complete bliss! Here is some of what Lauren and two of her friends created:


Now I originally made the purchase for Ethan and his little friend, and they definitely got some use out of it, but Lauren took over after Ethan got bored and went crazy. She is very creative and artistic and this is just another example of that.
So...$1.84 is all it takes! Someone please remind me of this later when the kids are driving me completely crazy!


Wow, I am starving now looking at all that good food! Lauren is so fun!
ReplyDelete