Wednesday, October 6, 2010

They Clean Up Pretty Good!

I have several posts in the works, but those will have to wait for another day (that seems to be a theme developing in my life....).  But today, I am posting my new pictures of the munchkins. 

I LOVE THEM! 

I had one of my former young women gals take them (who is now married and that makes me feel old, but I digress).  She took Braiden's baptism pictures and we did some of everyone while we were at it.













Aren't they great!!?!  I LOVE Braiden's face in the last one!! If any of you want copies, let me know and I'll send you the high resolution copies to print out.  I will show you Braiden's baptism ones with his dad later (they made me tear up!).  But enjoy these ones for now.

I have to put a plug in for my cute photographer for many reasons, some of which include she is very talented, reasonably priced, and the fact that she didn't prank me during girls' camp years ago (Thanks, girlfriend!)!!  Her name is Amanda Campbell and her website is http://www.campbellphotographyutah.com/

2 comments: