Thursday, October 14, 2010

Say Cheeeeese!!

Well, it has been quite the season for teeth around here.  First, Lauren got her braces on. We were excited to get them on because it meant one step closer to getting them off.  Well, maybe excited isn't entirely accurate.  It certainly isn't the way Ry and I felt about paying for said braces.  But, it's a rite of passage for all of us, I suppose. 

Anyway, here's her "before" pic:

And here's her "during" pic:


(she's really not going to be happy with my inclusion of this one, but it's my right as a mother!)

And here she is with the whole shebang:


She is still VERY cute and we have already seen a lot of movement in her teeth!  Of course, she grows more beautiful by the day, so maybe we want to slow the teeth moving process down so I don't totally lose my little girl.

Of course, on the other end of the spectrum is Katie, who had her braces removed the week before school started.  Talk about cutting it close!  Dr. Peck promised her a tinless smile when eighth grade started, but then almost didn't deliver.  Katie was sitting in his dentist chair on his lunch break to help him keep his promise.  He didn't disappoint. 

Here is a "before" pic:


Another "during" pic:


And a beautiful "after" pic with Dr. Peck himself!

We are so happy for both girls' smiles and can't believe how grown up they are getting.  Time flies, people.  Please believe me when I tell you that (because I didn't when other people told me).

No comments:

Post a Comment