"The Family: We were a strange little band of characters trudging through life sharing diseases and toothpaste, coveting one another's desserts, hiding shampoo, borrowing money, locking eachother out of our rooms, inflicting pain and kissing to heal it in the same instant, loving, laughing, defending, and trying to figure out the common thread that bound us all together." --Erma Bombeck.
This is our family in a nutshell...these are the sweet joys in life!
-- lotion (I know I always put this, but I'm always grateful!)
-- a newly painted and really organized pantry!
-- a boost in my food storage
-- socks
-- Sunny winter days
My Sweetie and Me
Little Joys
Katie
Fifteen years old, smart, talented, loves her friends, One Directioner, daddy's girl
Lauren
Twelve years old, brilliant, kind-hearted, fashionista, very creative
Braiden
Eight years old, very sweet, loves to cuddle, likes T-ball and soccer, adores his dad
Ethan
Six years old, full of energy, sweet, loves his mom
The Joyful Beginning
Crazy Family
More Crazy Family
Still More Crazy Family
My Dad, My Hero
Twins
My "I...." list
I...love being a wife and mother
I...have not read the Twilight series and I never plan to
I...love the Holiday season! All of the traditions, parties, and lights!
I...eat my Kit-Kats by biting off the chocolate around the edges first and then eating the wafers one by one
I...am trying to drink more water and less Diet Coke
I...love watching movies while snuggled up in bed with my Sweetie
I...am addicted to going out to lunch
I...am NOT a patient person
I...am blessed to be serving in the Primary organization (working with kids in our church). It has strengthened my testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ
I...am about two years behind on my scrapbooking...wait! it's now three (sigh!)
I...HATE excercising
I...am surrounded by wonderful family and wonderful friends who make my life complete--what would I do without you?
I...wish I didn't require so much sleep
I...think my kids' smiles are the best things in the whole world!
I...can never get enough chocolate
I...not only love Ryan, I'm IN love with him. No one has ever treated me better--no one
I...like watching The Amazing Race, American Idol, and most shows on Food Network
I...really worry about keeping a good relationship with my girls now that they are entering their teen years
I...hate Crossword puzzles, but enjoy a good Sudoku challenge every now and then
I...like Target over Wal-mart
I...haven't had much time for reading recently, but hopefully that will change soon
I...am on a decorating kick lately. I'm painting furniture and walls, sewing pillows and window treatments, and I'm spending a lot of time and money at Tai Pan and Hobby Lobby!
I...have made 35 goals to be accomplished in my 35th year...I'm slowly checking them off!
I...am in love with Paris! It was a beautiful place and it was wonderful to share it with my Sweetheart
I...love quoting movies (Napoleon Dynamite, Frank from "Father of the Bride" and anything Jane Austin are my favorites)
I...am extremely sarcastic (unfortunately)
I...love Jackson, Wyoming--to me it's the most beautiful place on earth!
I...am definitely not graceful
I...LOVE to sing almost anything, but my favorite is singing with my sisters
I...hate cleaning bathrooms and making my bed, but I don't mind folding laundry (as long as I can watch Food Network while doing it) or loading the dishwasher
I...hate Mondays, but love Friday nights
I...need a nap every Sunday afternoon
I...love to collect recipes and cookbooks...I just need to cook more and collect less
Not me. I bawled. I am getting ridiculously sentimental.
ReplyDelete