OK, so I'm slow at posting lately, but there are more important things to do. Just an update though, I'm recovering from surgery remarkably well and we all are enjoying the Christmas season. We are trying to spend as much time as a family before Ry's big trial in January.
Since I'm getting so behind on my blogging, I've been forced to do another "overview" post. This time...Autumn, baby! I love this time of year because things get back on schedule, Jackson trips are taken, Fall colors are enjoyed, and anticipation for the holidays increases!! So, here we go...
In October,
-- Ryan caught up with lots of friends at his TWENTIETH HIGH SCHOOL REUNION!! (Man, we are getting old!)
-- we enjoyed our church's General Conference
-- I canned Salsa with my mom
-- we had a blast at Frightmares at Lagoon. Katie wanted to go through all of the haunted houses, so Ryan took her and the rest of us enjoyed caramel apples, hot chocolate, and rides.
-- we celebrated Braiden's Baptism!! Yeah!!
-- the girls helped me make these yummy apples for all of my Primary teachers.
-- Grandma Nancy came for a visit!
-- we headed down to Moab with all of my family to enjoy the beautiful weather and scenery. The hike up to Delicate Arch is always a family favorite.
-- we grew lots of pumpkins, but we also went to Day Farms and picked out some beauties to paint
-- we then painted those pumpkins (yes, we paint instead of carve)
-- we got all dressed up and went around (in the rain) taking candy from our neighbors!
-- we had the whole Frazier side get pictures taken. I've seen them and I can't wait for my copies!
In November,
--I went in for my second shoulder surgery (I know you are jealous of my great hat and fuzzy socks, and I also know that you are NOT jealous of my beautiful hospital gown!)
-- I began the long process of recovering. So far...so good.
-- we were very grateful for all of the help we received. Thank you so much!!
-- the kids had a piano recital and did a great job. This was Braiden's first!! They all performed a piece they wrote by themselves.
--I began physical therapy. A lot of physical therapy.
-- Ryan and I went to a Jazz game with dear friends. The Jazz lost the game, but we had a blast.
-- everyone except Katie participated in the Primary Program. It was great!
-- even though Lauren dropped out of ballet, we still took the girls to see The Nutcracker. What a great way to start the holiday season!
-- we celebrated Turkey Day! We are so thankful for the many blessings we enjoy each day!
There you have it! We had a great Autumn, and we are now geared up for December! This time of year is so wonderful, isn't it? When we are with family or great friends, we are happy!


No comments:
Post a Comment