Monday, December 20, 2010

Weekend Wrap Up

I'm sharing my little victories of the weekend with you:

--Finishing up Sub for Santa gifts

--Singing in church without passing out from sheer terror

--Getting all of my end of the year primary stuff completed

--Finally getting around to putting ornaments on my Christmas tree (it has had lights on it for two weeks!)

--Actually finding a gift for my really-hard-to buy-for-person on my list!

--Enduring the round of stomach flu going on in my house (I count this as a victory because I'm praying we are all over it by Christmas)

--And finally, fixing my hair pain free!!

Hey, these may be small victories, but they're victories none the less!

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas week. I'm so thankful for the birth of my Savior and for all he has done for me. Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment