Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome, Twenty Eleven!!

We had a wonderful Christmas Season and I can't wait to blog about the festivities.  It could be a while, however, because we are going through some big changes around here.  We decided to turn our living room into an office, take the TV completely out of the main level, put the boys together in one room with bunk beds, and create a craft room for me!!  I'm so excited, but have been so busy changing things around (while trying to be good about lifting anything too heavy). I have lost count of how many times I've been to the DI unloading all of our junk!  Ahhhh! Such a great feeling!

In honor of the new year, I wanted to let you know what 2011 has in store for our family:

-- I am heading to Wisconsin to see my brand new niece!!  Can't wait to see the whole Gittins family!

-- Lauren is joining Katie in Young Womens in January and this fall will join her in Junior High!! AAAHHHH!!!

-- We are all heading to Orlando for a huge family vacation! My parents, two of my sisters and my brother are joining us as well!! We have never been to Disneyworld and we can't wait! We are also checking out the new Harry Potter park and watching one of the last shuttle launches ever!!

--Ryan's huge case is going to trial in March.  It has been postponed for over a year now, and we all hope this is the final date.  For a while, it was scheduled right over our Orlando trip, but fortunately, it was moved again.  We will all be very glad when this one is over.  It has been a huge blessing and a huge curse.

-- Ryan and I are taking Katie on a trip for her fourteenth birthday....a tradition we hope to continue with each child.  She chose New York City and she ask her grandparents to join us.  I'm excited to spend some time with my sweet girl!

-- We are also headed to San Diego for the Utah Bar Convention over the summer.  I'm excited to go with the people from the firm.  We have some great friends and we will have a great time!  Beautiful beaches....here we come!!

-- Ethan will go to school all day starting in August.  That's right, people...all kids in school.  No more excuses for me to be lazy!

-- Once my shoulder is better, I am planning on painting most of my house. 

-- Our annual Jackson trip in the Fall with the extended fam...always a treat!

Looks like we have a great year ahead of us!! Please accept our wish of a very Happy New Year to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment