I've just been INSANELY busy!
Since my last post here are few things I have been doing...
Since my last post here are few things I have been doing...
getting packed and ready to travel halfway across the country- driving to Milwaukee and back with four kids, a husband, lots of snacks, and a fully charged iPod.
- laundry, laundry, and more laundry from said trip to Milwaukee
- detailing the car (Lauren helped too) after the trip--GROSS!
- planning our Christmastime trip to Disneyland
- celebrating my little Braiden's seventh birthday!
- organizing my hall linen closet
- putting up Halloween decorations
- typing up my friend's recipes into a book for her
- homework (mine and the kids)
- calculating my menus for nutritional value to input to my computer (Chicken Cordon Bleu is very fattening!)
- finishing John Adams by David McCollough (FINALLY!)
- reading Little Women
- going to soccer games and choir concerts
- helping with bridal showers
- picking "punkins" with my Little Punkins
- going up to Midway with Ryan for the firm's annual Partner's Retreat at the Zermatt (very fun!!)
- hunting for Halloween costumes
- volunteering at the DI and school classes
- trying to fix my Internet so I can finally post on this blog
- AND going to lunch with Denise now that she has a lot more free time :)
Whew! I'm tired just typing it! But in all honesty, looking at this list makes me happy, because I realize I'm starting to accomplish something which makes me feel more like myself again. For the past six months, I haven't had the strength, motivation or desire to do much of anything. But I am starting to feel SO much better, physically, mentally and emotionally. My shoulder is doing so much better, and I have even cleaned some of my house and not been extremely sorry for doing it.
I am going to post about Braiden's birthday and Milwaukee soon. We had such a fun trip! I need to find the cable that connects my camera to my computer first, though. Just know that for now, I'm doing great and haven't forgotten how to turn my computer on!


I think you have forgotten to turn your computer on.
ReplyDelete