Thursday, October 22, 2009

Simple Joys of the Day

Mega post coming tomorrow...but I wanted to share a few tidbits tonight. First, here is my most recent attempt at being crafty:

I made these harvest wreaths out of scrapbook paper. They were pretty easy and not too expensive to create. I like how they hang on my french doors in my bay. I think they turned out pretty cute and it felt good to get creative and crafty. It's been awhile since I had the desire, but I think it's coming back with a vengeance! We'll see what happens when my brain juices get flowing again. Now if I only had a real craft room and more time...

Also, here is the cutest thing ever...Braiden finally lost one of his top front teeth (this is his third over all). He's a little late, I think, but that's OK. It took a while getting it out--like two days. Dad finally had to use the pliers (it brought back memories of my dad), but Braiden was thrilled when it was over and he was excited to get a visit from the TF (although I think he expected a larger cash payment for his tooth!).

This picture is a little fuzzy, but I love his toothless grin! Hey, I don't call this blog "Sweet Joys" for nothing!

1 comment:

  1. He is SO cute! Hey, at least now you can get him to smile while showing his teeth.

    ReplyDelete