I have a few things to write about.
First, my grandma Rosalynn passed away this morning. She was my dad's mom. She was 88 and her health had really gone down hill over the past few years. These last few weeks have been really bad, so I'm glad she is not suffering any more. But it's always hard to see someone go. Watching my parents in their grief has been so hard. They took really good care of her, which wasn't easy. We will all miss her. She was a neat lady. I will blog more about her soon....I love you, Grandma!!
Second, my shoulder is getting better, slowly. I went in for my two week check up, and the OS said I'm doing "wonderfully". He told me that I could stop using my sling (unless I wanted a little more sympathy from the fam). He also wanted me to start doing more aggressive physical therapy, but the best part is I get to sleep in my bed (sleeping in a chair is the pits!). I'm happy about this news!
Third, we sent Katie off to her first girl's camp!! She has driven us crazy the past few weeks getting ready. She was SO excited!! I hope she is having fun. I know I keep saying this, but it is just so weird to see her growing up so fast!! I'll give you a full report when I get one. I miss her. She has been an absolute angel these past few weeks I've been sick. She has helped me so much. But Lauren has certainly picked up the slack!! My daughters are so wonderful!!
And, my last bit of news is that I've written this entire post from my new iPhone!! It's my new toy and I LOVE IT!!!! I can do so many cool things with it (I watched part of the movie "Hitch" while waiting for the doctor!)
So, there's an update...I am now going to go to bed....IN MY BED!! I hope Ryan will let me back in after my long absence!
First, my grandma Rosalynn passed away this morning. She was my dad's mom. She was 88 and her health had really gone down hill over the past few years. These last few weeks have been really bad, so I'm glad she is not suffering any more. But it's always hard to see someone go. Watching my parents in their grief has been so hard. They took really good care of her, which wasn't easy. We will all miss her. She was a neat lady. I will blog more about her soon....I love you, Grandma!!
Second, my shoulder is getting better, slowly. I went in for my two week check up, and the OS said I'm doing "wonderfully". He told me that I could stop using my sling (unless I wanted a little more sympathy from the fam). He also wanted me to start doing more aggressive physical therapy, but the best part is I get to sleep in my bed (sleeping in a chair is the pits!). I'm happy about this news!
Third, we sent Katie off to her first girl's camp!! She has driven us crazy the past few weeks getting ready. She was SO excited!! I hope she is having fun. I know I keep saying this, but it is just so weird to see her growing up so fast!! I'll give you a full report when I get one. I miss her. She has been an absolute angel these past few weeks I've been sick. She has helped me so much. But Lauren has certainly picked up the slack!! My daughters are so wonderful!!
And, my last bit of news is that I've written this entire post from my new iPhone!! It's my new toy and I LOVE IT!!!! I can do so many cool things with it (I watched part of the movie "Hitch" while waiting for the doctor!)
So, there's an update...I am now going to go to bed....IN MY BED!! I hope Ryan will let me back in after my long absence!


I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Sorry for your loss.
ReplyDelete