I have started a few posts, but haven't found the time to finish them.... This summer has been absolutely crazy with Trek, Ryan's work schedule, my surgery, my slow recovery, Grandma's funeral and a whole bunch of other stuff going on!!! I think we are just going to throw in the towel on this summer and try again next year!!!! We are all ready to just move on!
School starts in less than two weeks for almost everyone (including me) and I think we are all very excited to get going.
Katie is the most excited-- starting Junior High! Grandma took her to get her hair cut and colored. It looks so cute with just very subtle highlights!! She then wanted contact lenses, so she had to help pay for them and she is doing well and looks great!! She is excited about her classes. Her electives are Orchestra, Choir, and Art.
Lauren is in fifth grade now!! Her teacher is teaching a fifth/sixth split class. We are excited for this because we love the teacher and she will get to participate in both grade's activities. A lot of her friends are in there as well!
Braiden's teacher is new, so we don't know much about that, but he is very excited to go back. He has done well on his reading over the summer, so he will do great!
Ethan won't start preschool until after Labor Day, but most of his friends are going with him. They have a blast together and I'm so glad he has so many friends. He will go three afternoons a week (free time for Mom!!!).
As for me....I am taking two computer classes at Weber, one on Tuesday nights and the other is online. Getting closer to my Assoc. degree! I'm so excited to be going!!
Another reason we are all excited for summer to be winding down is that we get to go on a few fun trips. We are heading to Jackson and Yellowstone for our annual trip in September. We didn't go last year because of our Colorado trip, but have gone every year since we got married. We absolutely love it there!! Can't wait!!!
We are also heading east to visit the Gittins!!! I'm so excited!! We haven't been able to visit them in Wisconsin since they moved there. We will stop off at Mount Rushmore and maybe a few church sites along the way. Plus getting the cousins together is always so wonderful!!
Ryan and I have our fourteenth wedding anniversary coming up (wow!) and the firm's partner retreat to look forward to!!
My arm is slowly getting better!! Can't wait until I can really use it!! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful doctor, great physical therapist, fabulous husband and kids, sweet and caring mother, and helpful friends and neighbors.
So, life may be crazy, but it is still very good!!! And hopefully next summer will be even better!!!
School starts in less than two weeks for almost everyone (including me) and I think we are all very excited to get going.
Katie is the most excited-- starting Junior High! Grandma took her to get her hair cut and colored. It looks so cute with just very subtle highlights!! She then wanted contact lenses, so she had to help pay for them and she is doing well and looks great!! She is excited about her classes. Her electives are Orchestra, Choir, and Art.
Lauren is in fifth grade now!! Her teacher is teaching a fifth/sixth split class. We are excited for this because we love the teacher and she will get to participate in both grade's activities. A lot of her friends are in there as well!
Braiden's teacher is new, so we don't know much about that, but he is very excited to go back. He has done well on his reading over the summer, so he will do great!
Ethan won't start preschool until after Labor Day, but most of his friends are going with him. They have a blast together and I'm so glad he has so many friends. He will go three afternoons a week (free time for Mom!!!).
As for me....I am taking two computer classes at Weber, one on Tuesday nights and the other is online. Getting closer to my Assoc. degree! I'm so excited to be going!!
Another reason we are all excited for summer to be winding down is that we get to go on a few fun trips. We are heading to Jackson and Yellowstone for our annual trip in September. We didn't go last year because of our Colorado trip, but have gone every year since we got married. We absolutely love it there!! Can't wait!!!
We are also heading east to visit the Gittins!!! I'm so excited!! We haven't been able to visit them in Wisconsin since they moved there. We will stop off at Mount Rushmore and maybe a few church sites along the way. Plus getting the cousins together is always so wonderful!!
Ryan and I have our fourteenth wedding anniversary coming up (wow!) and the firm's partner retreat to look forward to!!
My arm is slowly getting better!! Can't wait until I can really use it!! I'm so blessed to have a wonderful doctor, great physical therapist, fabulous husband and kids, sweet and caring mother, and helpful friends and neighbors.
So, life may be crazy, but it is still very good!!! And hopefully next summer will be even better!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment