Well, as the saying goes, "It's the most wonderful time of the year!" No, I don't have Christmas on the brain already, I'm talking about back to school time!
All of the kids were so excited to be going back. The girls got to spend a week with Grandma Geneal and she did her best to spoil them. They came back with darling clothes and so we had to put on a fashion show. They looked great!
All of the kids were so excited to be going back. The girls got to spend a week with Grandma Geneal and she did her best to spoil them. They came back with darling clothes and so we had to put on a fashion show. They looked great!

The first day of school was good. The mornings are always a little hectic and frazzled, but at least on the first day, everyone is willing to get up and get moving. Katie left for the junior high bus at 7:30. She was bursting with excitement! I'm excited for her and her new adventure. She has been looking forward to this for a while now. She looked great in her new clothes and contact lenses.
Lauren has always been a morning person, waking up at 6:30 whether she needs to or not, so getting her ready isn't too hard. We curled her hair and she looked darling. I love her scarf...what a cutie!
Braiden was excited, but a little more apprehensive. He gets more nervous when it comes to new things. This picture says it all. He wants to grow up, but sometimes it's a little scary. I'm proud of him for going even when he was worried about it.

The day turned out great for all of them. Katie is really going to love junior high. Lauren is going to love her teacher and Braiden felt much better about school after making it through the first day. It looks like it is going to be a great year.
I do get a little more freedom now that school is back in, but yes, I am going to miss having them around all day...


No comments:
Post a Comment