Saturday, October 1, 2011

Florida: Part Three


If I had to rate all of the Disney World parks, I think I would pick EPCOT as my favorite.  We spent a day and a half there and it wasn't nearly enough. We had a great time checking out all of the countries. Of course, navigating our large group around the world was MUCH easier thanks to Mr. Mapman himself.  Ethan was constantly checking his whereabouts and showing us the way!


In just a few short hours, we explored Mexico....



The Far East....



And even Scandinavia....


Some of us traveled better than others....



In Europe, Lauren obtained a beautiful purple flower...


And because Ethan is so influential, he wanted one too.  I caught on film how he not-so-sneakingly plucked one from a nearby planter and then lovingly gave it to me.  At least his heart was in the right place!



Our favorite ride was Mission: Space.  You are placed in a simulator and go all the way to Mars and back.  Best. Ride. Ever!!


Just being with my family was so wonderful!!  We simply had a great time and can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment