Well, look at me blogging three times in one week!! Are you as amazed as I am?
I'm slowly getting caught up on this little blog of mine, but I just thought I would catch you up on what we are doing in the Fall before we review Spring. We enjoyed our annual Jackson trip, celebrated Braiden's 9th birthday, loved General Conference, and I am finally getting over having pneumonia and a sinus infection for close to a month! I'm glad that October is here and the holidays are approaching!! And now, back to the past...
In May,
-We discovered beautiful blooms at the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We had never been and we loved the gorgeous explosion of Spring!
-We saw Carl Bloch's beautiful works of Christian art at the BYU Museum of Art. Wonderful experience!
-Ethan graduated from Kindergarten! AAAHHH! My baby is growing up!
- We celebrated the trio of birthdays (mine, Denise, and my mom). Another year older!
-Ryan and I went to Milwaukee to celebrate Uncle John's Dental Graduation and Haisley's blessing
- I took a photography class! So fun!
- We FINALLY had a basketball hoop installed in our backyard! (The BBall court was poured before Ethan was born...we are so pathetic!) The kids LOVE it!! We now have the entire neighborhood at our house after school to shoot hoops!
-I went on several field trips with the kids
-The Gittins came to visit for most of the Summer!!
-We watched a beautiful robin build a nest on our front porch and lay 3 gorgeous eggs!
-We enjoyed a fun, but very cold and snowy Memorial Day at Grandma Janis' house
In June,
-Lauren celebrated her last day of Elementary School!!
-We partied on the last day of school for everyone! Bring on the Summer!
-We enjoyed another wonderful piano recital and Katie was asked to be the final number!
- Katie performed in her ShowStopper performance and sang a wonderful solo. She did a spectacular job!
-Grandpa Blair, Grandma Geneal, Ry, Katie and I went to NYC!
-We walked the Brooklyn Bridge, saw the Statue of Liberty, WTC, Chinatown, Top of the Rock, Empire State Building, Central Park, and shopped! A separate trip post to come.
-We saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway!
-We watched the robin eggs hatch, grow, and fly away! We loved having these neat roommates for a little while!
-We played at Lagoon for Ryan's work party. We love our friends from the firm and had a blast hanging out with them
-Braiden participated in Basketball camp and loved it
- We hung out at the Dinosaur Park with Grandma and the Gittins
-The boys had fun at Arts in the Park with Harper and Holland
-We rejoiced because we finally got our Expedition back from the mechanic!!! Hallelujah!
-We had our ward swim party....twice because it was way too cold and wet to swim the first time! What a crazy Spring we had!


WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMLIY YOU HAVE!!! I have loved catching up with you tonight!
ReplyDelete