Right now....
....we are neck deep in Summer and I'm loving it (sleeping in, late night walks, Lagoon, ice cream cones, Lemonade stands, and flip flops)
....I'm re-reading all of the Harry Potter books. I'd forgotten how good they are.
....I'm glad to be home after a month of traveling to both sides of the country as well as in-between. As much as I love to go, it's nice to finally stay (though I'm not sure how long the feeling will last!)
....we are starting to get ready for school again (7th grade shots, eye appointments, registering for jr. high, and, of course, shopping!)
....we just said goodbye to the Gittins family. It has been a wonderful summer with them and we are sad to see them leave, but we wish them the best on their exciting new adventures!
....I'm growing out my hair. It actually is not driving me crazy like it usually does when I try it. I give up long before now, so we will see how successful I am this time.
....the boys are REALLY into Star Wars. Ryan has been watching all of the movies with them, and they are constantly playing Jedi with eachother and talking about all of the characters. It is so cute to listen to them
....I'm just really trying to enjoy the PRESENT. Life is wonderful and hard and amazing and a gift all rolled into one. Every day I try to remember that and search for all of the blessings in my life. When you look for the good, you usually find a whole lot of it!!
So, what are you up to right now??


No comments:
Post a Comment