Friday, March 4, 2011

It's One Of Those Days....


Today is the kind of day where:
-- I consumed about 100 oz. of Diet Coke and I think I might need another one....

-- I cleaned for hours, and my house doesn't look any better than it did this morning

-- I didn't even comb my hair before I stuck it under my hat

-- I ate chocolate when I wasn't even the slightest bit hungry

-- I didn't wear my bra at all, even though I went out in public (aren't hoodies the best wardrobe article EVER?!!?)


-- I am seriously considering breaking out the Cheerios for dinner tonight

HMMMM, could I be suffering from post-vacation-hangover, maybe? Whatcha think?

BTW, I'm getting all sorts of posts ready to share with you including Christmas (WOW! I'm so behind), birthdays, and our FABULOUS vacation memoirs!!!  Thanks for being patient with me!

2 comments:

  1. I also love the hoodies for those kinds of days! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen the No bra thing is hilarious! lol! I love you girl!

    ReplyDelete