I posted on Facebook a few weeks ago that I have an amazing talent of always getting in the wrong line anywhere I go. It always seems like the shortest/fastest moving, but no, it is the one with all of the people with "issues".
I have discovered two more talents that are equally enviable and marvelous. The first one is that I can attract every blood thirsty mosquito within a twelve mile radius. I must have the sweetest blood on the planet because they will line up to get a sip of me! Cool, huh?
My third, and final talent is hiding things where I KNOW will be the perfect place for something, and then immediately forgetting that hiding place. I took our wireless mouse to our computer away the other day so the boys wouldn't be tempted to play the computer before their chores were finished and I hid it so well that I will probably never see it again!! I do this type of thing constantly!
These are talents that I wish I didn't excell at so much, but hey, at least I'm really good at something!!!! I don't look at it as bragging, I'm simply proud of my gifts!!


No comments:
Post a Comment