OK, now that summer is half over, I thought I'd sum up what we've been doing since the end of May. So, here we go!
First, Braiden had his end of year "We Are Brilliant" program to celebrate completing first grade!! He showed me his picture of his favorite part of first grade, which was "learning" (although I asked him about his favorite part at a different time and the answer I got was "recess").
These are some of his best buds from class, Ryken and Landon. Cute kids, all three of them!
Braiden recieved an "I Am Brilliant" award from his wonderful teacher!
We loved Ms. Jones so much!! She was wonderful for Braiden and we will miss her!
Then we had Ethan's Preschool Graduation. He is such a silly, but cute graduate. He and Laik were best buds!
The program was cute. They sang and danced to show off all of the things they had learned throughout the year.
Miss Angela gave him the Genius Award because she kept having to give him harder and harder math problems to figure out! Way to go, Ethan!
Lauren had a great year as well. She had the best teacher, Mrs. Speckman (Katie had her twice and we loved her so much that we wanted her for Lauren too!) She had some great friends too. I can't believe she is almost finished with Elementary school!!
Then June was filled with soccer and baseball for the boys. I haven't finished downloading baseball pictures yet, but here are some cute soccer ones.
We also spent a wonderful evening up the canyon with the Fraziers. We had a great time eating dinner, playing by the creek, and roasting S'mores.
And finally, to finish off, we also did some yummy baking. Ethan thought it was way better to eat the batter and Lauren "helped" him to make a chocolate batter beard.
So far, a great summer!! Can't wait to see what the coming months have in store for us!!


Loved meeting your cute kids a few weeks ago. Thanks again for hosting--it was wonderful.
ReplyDelete