Okay, so I wasn't lying when I said I would start blogging again after New York....
.....it's just now I can't because our Internet is down. Qwest is working on it, so how long that could take is any one's guess.
It's just a long list of things that are broken in my life right now. I won't bore you with a sob story and a long list, but just to name a few of things that need repair around here are: my Expedition (it has been in the shop since APRIL 25!!! I can't even talk about that right now, it makes me so sad!), my garden tiller, my computer printer, my paper shredder, and Lauren's iTouch just to name a few!! (I'm trying to not even THINK about my washing machine making strange noises lately!)
So, until I get some things fixed around here, I will have to postpone my promised posts. In the meantime, to catch you up, let me say we just got back from NYC with Katie and had a blast!! It was so great to hang out with her and enjoy that great city! We hit most of the highlights and saw Phantom on Broadway and ate some great food! I'll share more details later.
We are now in full summer mode here. Lagoon, swimming, yard work, BBQs, BBall and art camps, and playing with cousins are some of the things filling up our days. Katie is about to start work on a farm by our house and Lauren has a summer babysitting gig down the street. Jessica is here with her kids for most of the summer, so we are having a ball with them as well.
So, even though some things aren't working perfectly around here, life is still wonderful!! We love summer and the chance it gives us to spend time with family and make memories!
Love to you all!!


At least the breaks are physical and temporal things. The ones you can fix!
ReplyDelete