Friday, May 7, 2010

I'm Baaaaaaack!

Whew!!  What a month it has been!  Since posting last, I've done a lot.  Here's the short list...

--Enjoyed my kids' Spring Break by playing all week

--Having our car get hit while parked in the parking lot of Old Navy and spending time to get it fixed

--Celebrating the birthdays of my wonder hubby and daughter

--Coming to grips with the fact that previously mentioned daughter is now a TEENAGER!!!

--Studying my brains out and finishing up papers and finals for school (my brain barely survived)

--Going on a trip to Paris and Dubai with the love of my life...words can't describe how wonderful this whole trip was

--Worrying about Ryan's dad who had a heart attack while we were in Paris (thank Heaven he is OK)

--Missing our connection flight home in Atlanta...good times!

--Coming home and spending time with the kids, who REALLY missed us

--Saying goodbye to one of the best women I have ever had the privilege to know...my Grandma Joyce passed away the day after we returned from our trip.  I will miss her terribly. 

I will post about many of these things, but you will have to be patient with me.  I'm getting used to all of this extra time I now have because school is over, but have filled it with so many things that have been waiting a year to get done. Just know that things are OK.  See you soon!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A lot has happened. I've been wondering if the volcano who cannot be named had kept you guys from either going or coming.

    A month you will not forget certainly . . .

    PS The blue sweater in the picture of you and Ryan is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your grandma! Glad you are home safe!

    ReplyDelete